martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Mensaje en ingles del 5 de julio

For everyone in Argentina,

Unfortunately the World Cup Soccer ended up with Argentina's regrettable result as Japan, so let's comfort each other. Though, the coach Maradona's presence was great. The Hado (vibration) of love that he gave away was transmitted to all people in the entire world. I say it because I felt so.

I will be in Buenos Aires for three days from August 1st. My purpose of visiting your country is that I would like to talk to you about the importance of water though my seminar, and to spread the EMOTO PEACE PROJECT that I have been promoting since 2005. This is the movement to distribute children's picture book for free of charge which tell us about the importance of water. It has been created and distributed in 24 countries presently.

And your version has been created with the great help of Mr. Gaston Allario, Marti and its local people, and I am most grateful and happy to be present at the inauguration of the Argentina version of the children's book.

I saw the book in the Internet, and it's a wonderful book. I am planning the world cup for the EMOTO PEACE PROJECT, and so far, Argentina version is the nominee for the first prize.

Also I am very surprised to hear that I will receive the flag of Peace as the ambassador of Peace on August 1st Apparently I admit that I have been serving as a missionary of creating world peace through water, and I am very moved to feel that my activity has been known by many people in Argentina. I would like to receive the flag of Peace sincerely. Thank you very much.

I am also happy to let you know that there will be Ceremony to give love and gratitude to water with the representatives of its native people on the 1st of August. I feel very honored to attend it and am very grateful for the organizer who made a plan for such event. I would like many local people to participate in this ceremony, and let's pray to water together!

Also on August 1st, I heard that there will be wonderful artists joining us. As I love music, I am very much looking forward to it.

In return, I would like to show you water crystals which we made water listen to "El Choclo" and "La Novia". I am certain that eveyone will be fascinated with their beauty!

I will talk mainly about the medicine of 21st century, HADO medicine.
I will give a demonstration to some people who are at the workshop of the 2nd of August using the newest version of Hado device called HADO Astrea. I will aslo explain why people become sick and how we can treat or heal oneself. If you are interested in this subject or field, it will be a must workshop to attend.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

With love and gratitude,
Masaru Emoto
July 5th, written in Tokyo